Blueberry Almond Cake Recipe
Pam to coat pan inside.
Approx. 1/2 cup sugar to coat pan inside.
1 package white cake mix
2 teaspoons almond extract
1 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup blueberries (always rinse blueberries with water before using)
1. Move oven rack to position so that top of pan will be in center of oven.
2. Heat oven to 300ºF - 325ºF.
3. Spray inside bottom and sides of pan with Pam.
4. Coat inside bottom and sides of pan with sugar.
5. Mix all cake ingredients in bowl except blueberries.
6. After mixture is completely blended, then fold in blueberries.
7. Pour cake mixture into pan.
8. Bake 23-28 minutes or bake until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
9. Serve cold. Top with Cool Whip.